onsdag 16 januari 2013

The different poses

I'm super tired today but I wanted to update the blog with a short post. So there was a lot of trail and error to get to the final pose. Below are a couple of poses I went through until i finally found the right pose.

Original unposed
Pose nr 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Notice on the last pose the weird deformation on her right shoulder. The way I was able to pose her was to create a rig which means you put in a skeleton on the mesh so it can bend and deform the mesh. Works pretty much as a real skeleton. The bones in the rig are called joints in Cinema 4D. The joints can be set so it deform only a specified part of the mesh (weighted). Cinema 4D has a auto weight feature but some times it doesn't do a good job. So I had to go through all the joints and correct their weighting. So in the final model everything is deforming the way it should.
That's all for today! 

1 kommentar: