måndag 14 januari 2013

Closing the mouth


I begun the build two days ago. Almost immediately i ran in to a problem. I started by building the head and on that the mouth since that is the hardest part to do. In fact it was too hard for me to build. Her mouth has the inside of the mouth modelled and that made the pieces very small and I also couldn't glue the pieces together since the space inside the mouth was so tiny.

Failed first atempt
Today I went in to my 3D program Cinema 4D and edit the model. I completely removed the inside of the mouth and also closed it to make building easier.


Before
After
So I got that problem solved but now I have to rearrange all the pieces again in Pepakura.
I found out last night how to update the source model without having to unfold again which is very good if I want to make future changes to the 3D-model. But this time I have to do the unfolding again. So it will take some time until I can try to build her again. I'll keep you posted.


    

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar